Friday, January 2, 2009

This Is What I Do When I Can't Run

I woke up super late today. No surprise. I'm on leave today. I woke up at 9:58am. It was not as sunny as I thought it should be. In fact, it's a perfect weather to run, even when it's two minutes to 10am. I went downstairs to catch my normal super-light breakkie before my run (a cup of tea & banana) when I realized it was drizzling outside. No wonder the pavement looked wet. I thought the rain had stopped. Guess it's not, yet.

So I took my time surfing FB (narcissicst!narcissist!) and adding BODYJAM widget to my blog. Tried to checked FF's online timetable but only got this instead:

Timetable is being updated. Please try again in a few minutes.
Thank you.

Say what?! I received the same message when I logged in FF's webbie since 11pm last night. Then I thought, 'Maybe I should just run'. But who the hell runs at 11:30am, even when the weather looks so NICE? Orang gila atau atlet negara je yang lari pukul 11:30 pagi nieh uolsz.

What the hey. I think DU's timetable remains the same on 2nd January 2009. which means I will still have to teach BJ in DU at 6:30pm later this evening. Was just thinking of doing some BP today. Maybe I should do it tomorrow?

Maybe I should run right NOW? Gosh, it looks so nice outside...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Outdoor Run Record:
Date- Dec 28,2008
Time- 9:27am (it was damn sunny y'all!)
Time Taken- 25' 01"
Pace- 5:19 min/km
Distance- 4.69km
Calories- 226

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I run should I run should I run .... (already 12:00.... aiyooo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So run already. And another thing you can do when you're bored (your site title says you are sometimes) is check out my ThePowerOfBoredom.com