Friday, March 26, 2010

8th Picture Of The 8th Folder In My Computer [attn: Merah]

Well whaddya know? It's another tag game in store! Heh.. Actually there are so many stuff I wanna blog about but, I feel so obligated to challange myself in this so-called game after being tagged by my favourite adik in BJ-hood, Zaza that I gotta do it rightaway!

The instructions:

1. Go to your photo files…Select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Seems easy aight? Well, it didn't where shall I take the photo files from, so this picture is obtained from my office desktop computer, following left-to-right-top-to-bottom order. The lucky 8th picture is:


Haha! What a cute picture to post in this very entry! The story behind this picture: That's a picture taken  on a mini birthday celebration for my dearest mama in year 2006, done at my house and attended by all four siblings; kakak, myself, Merah and Fara. In the picture: Nadia and Merah, goofing in front of the camera. Nadia was so small and young and cute and just about to turn three years old. Amsyhar was only about 2 months plus (he's not in the picture by the way). My mom (not in the picture too) hasn't performed her haj yet then. And I don't think Merah has started doing his Masters yet at this particular point of time.

It WAS that long yea?

Now for the challenge. To tag 8 blogger is no easy task for a smalltime blogger like me. But I'll list down as many as I can anyway, but not up to 8 numbers ok!

1. Merah
2. Maya
3. Caca Lover (kak Chot le tuh, chet)
4. Bro Azrul (if he has the time)
5. Nina (if she has the time, with her new house and BC thang going on ;D)

Lagi 3 orang terbuka kepada sesiapa yang mahukannya.. Let the game begin! ;) Happy taggin'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woopsss..sudah kena tag.. hehe.. arigato..arigato.. nanti i buat okay.. nk mencari gambar ni..nk godek-godek dulu ye..

ladynina said...

interesting. i will do it. harus cik leo pukul i pasal jawab tag game you dulu before dia punya.

heehee.