Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I YELLED AT MY DOG IN AN ELEVATOR BECAUSE I THINK I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP

I was tagged by The Lady and hahaha, I can't help but laughed real hard when I did this! Seriously, you guys should go ahead and try it! It's useless no doubt but it's fun so what the heck, just try laa ok :D

Type out the sentence you end up with, as the TITLE of your blog, post it, and tag your friends.
1. Pick the month you were born:
January - I kicked
February - I loved
March - I karate chopped
April - I licked
May - I jumped on
June - I smelledJuly - I did the Macarena With
August - I had lunch with
September - I danced with
October - I sang to
November - I yelled at
December - I ran over

2. Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1 - a birdbath
2 - a monster
3 - a phone
4 - a fork
5 - a snowman
6 - a gangster
7 - my mobile phone
8 - my dog
9 - my best friends’ boyfriend
10 - my neighbour
11 - my science teacher
12 - a banana
13 - a fireman
14 - a stuffed animal
15 - a goat
16 - a pickle
17 - your mom
18 - a spoon
19 - a smurf
20 - a baseball bat
21 - a ninja
22 - Chuck Norris
23 - a noodle
24 - a squirrel
25 - a football player
26 - my sister
27 - my brother
28 - an iPod
29 - a surfer
30 - a homeless guy
31 - a llama

3. What is the last number of the year you were born:
1 - in my car
2 - on your car
3 - in a hole
4 - under your bed
5 - riding a Motorcycle
6 - sliding down a hill
7 - in an elevator
8 - at the dinner table
9 - in line at the bank
0 - in your bathroom

4. Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White - because I’m cool like that
Black - because that’s how I roll.
Pink - because I’m NOT crazy.
Red - because the voices told me to.
Blue - because I’m sexy and I do what I want
Green - because I think I need some serious help.
Purple - because I’m AWESOME!
Gray - because Big Bird said to and he’s my leader.
Yellow - because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange - because my family thinks I’m stupid anyway.
Brown - because I can.
Other - because I’m a Ninja!
None - because I can’t control myself!

So… mine is “I YELLED AT MY DOG IN AN ELEVATOR BECAUSE I THINK I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP.”

Hahaa! Lawak nak mampos kan? Ke tak lawak? Hehehe..

Now lemme tag :

1. Azyei
2. Zarina Ina (ntah aku suke je panggil budak nie cenggini)
3. Chot
4. Merah (if you're up for this tag game, AND if you're still alive, kekek)

2 comments:

azyei said...

Fffiiinnneee..
MengeTag I musim2 haru nie, tak sesweii, uolsz.. =P
Ok, nanti I akan cuba buat dalam masa2 terdekat nie bila ada kesempatan.
Nasib nampak cam pendek je. =P

ladynina said...

hahahahaha.... u need serious help and yell at the dog.... hahahahahahahaha =)