Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm So Fat

According to Baby Corner's Weight Gain Calculator, I am currently overweight with additional 4kg to my actual 28-weeks pregnancy target weight. I should weigh 56kg, but right now I'm already 60kg!!! Hiak!

I'm a sad fat hag.


When you're so overweight, it's common for people to speculate that you're gonna be due soon. But NO - I'm not giving birth anytime soon. I'm only 28 weeks long (7 months)! Apart from the due-date-speculation, THIS question can be quite tiring to answer too:



Certainly it doesn't help when I go window shopping at ladies department. Everybody looks so SLIM and all the clothes look so freaking SMALL! I'm so psyched! :P



Being overweight AND pregnant definitely will challenge your emotion, mental and physical state. Frequent toilet visit shows that despite everything else expands on your body during pregnancy, your bladder size will remain unchanged and stay as small as ever.



However, knowing THIS fact does make me smile and yeah, somehow brighten my day even when I realized I'm SO FAT and SO PREGNANT!



Aku gemuk ader hasil. Ko gemuk dapat hasil apa? Ada hasil? NAN ADO! :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. gemuk ada hasil ya.. haruslah gemuk sebab ada hasil.. tak gemuk, takde hasil..hehehehe

ladynina said...

heehee... funny.. *laugh again*

Yasmine said...

very cute, congrats on ur pregnancy

Sleeperzzzz said...

maya: yaaa...gemox ader hasil okeyyy...

ladynina: lawak kannn...

yasmine: thanks babe ;)