Thursday, February 25, 2010

29 Weeks


As expected, my weight exceeds 60kg! I am 61.5kg now and the doctor asked me to watch my diet :P. Okay doc. Will try my best to eat as clean as I can, huhu. Baby's weight is approximately 1.39kg, and all measurements are good. Baby head has finally turned down *phew, all that swimming paid off!*. Bard, Nadia and Amsyhar followed me to the check-up and wow, were the kids super-excited! My urine is clean and I feel healthy even when I'm so overweight. I started off with 48kg and gained 13.5kg in 29 weeks. Oh boy! Whatever it is, what most important is that the baby is healthy and developing well. My next check up will be in another 4 weeks, so will update you guys on my progress in the end of March next month! ;)

1 comment:

Leonora Halim said...

i 65kg now!!!! uhuk uhuk...