Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally! Blogspot Rebirth!

Finally I manage to relieve the itchiness in my fingers after keeping it for so damn long. And yes, if you've guessed Friendster has anything to do with it, you are absolutely right peeps! It's not Friendster which caused me problems so far, but my 'beloved' company is. The company totally block Friendster access now.. But having a small time hacker friend like Wolfie did give me an advantage to manipulate the system set up by the company. Wolfie taught me how to use some proxy servers so that I can access Friendster, and I successfully did but unfortunately still I couldn't update my blog there :(

But anyway, I feel so happy now that I at least have Blogspot to vent out all my ramblings, frustrations, happiness and whatnot so that you guys out there can at least share that bit of experience with me here! Phew... Seronok sangat nih he he he..

Nothing much to talk about in this entry. Just a short note indicating the rebirth of Blogspot. I hope the company doesn't block Blogspot as well (like they did once before). If they did, then I going to be the most unlucky person in this world lah.

Crossing fingers and really, really hope this one last long!

Adios!:D

1 comment:

ladynina said...

finally.... some updates.... so shall i change the link to this one instead?