Friday, December 7, 2007

D-DAY

11.00am - 2.00pm: Tentive arrival of in-laws to Ara Damansara *keseluruhan bala tentera terdiri dari mother & father in-law, brother & sister in-law from Sarawak with their four kids ranging from 15-6.*

6.30pm: Sneak preview BJ43 in DU with my fav gym-bunny-with-a-tummy: YKH.

11.30pm: Send mama & papa to Tabung Haji, Kelana Jaya *doakan keselamatan perjalanan dan keberkatan ibadah haji my mama & papa*

*******************

To make things even better;

I didn't get enough rest and sound sleep the night before.

I left my handbag at home, and only realised it as soon as I reached my office.

For no apparent reason, I had to face certain people with sour mood.

There's a fat chance all TC's launch teams won't be getting any sponsored outfit by Nike. I had to communicate with the HT all the way in Dubai just to arrange BJ team's apparel for Saturday's launch (HT, AZ and me). Nasib baik AZ ada kat KL. Kalau ada kat Kuching ke, kat Sabah ke, tak ke masak aku nak menalipon semua orang...






God, let me get through this weekend with loads of patience and energy. I'm mere human being, and need your help in so many ways. I hope I won't snap and lost it.

No comments: