Wednesday, November 19, 2008

These Only Happen When That Jinx Hit Ya

1. Hit by a superspeed futsal ball on the head while solving Sudoku puzzle. Tercampak my glasses due to the strong impact. Kebas separuh kepala uols. Seriously. Plus major headache after. And the embarassment? Loads of it I tell ya.
*Crash course for new readers (if any): uols = you allszz

2. Tried to sleep at night but my son kept on stepping & walking on my face. Yes, walking ON MY FACE. After giving him one huge nasty spank, he sadly went to his abah (thankgod) and FINALLY I managed to get my sleep.

3. Miss-step at the steps in a nasi lemak cafe and almost fell in front of so many customers. All my sambal telur, ikan bilis, timun, kacang and nasi lemak were spilled on the floor. Luckily I caught my balance fast or else it'll be all nasi lemak content plus big ol' me on the floor. And the embarassment? Loads of it I tell ya.

Oh well. Whatever.

Add On:

4. Entered the wrong meeting room and found all eyes on me as I made my grand enterance. There were audible laughs the second I turned around.

2 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

alamak.. masuk bawah kusi.. (malu)

ladynina said...

oh no... haiz... those are the days when things go all wrong.