Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hola :)

This is going to be a short one. I think :).

The last time I blogged was back in May and I was still waiting for my little princess to come out then. It turned out that she's such a shy baby and needed a little 'encouragement' to enter this world. I opted for induced labour on 12th May 2010 without having prior labour contractions. I was nervous and scared of the prolonged and 'forced' labour, and so I chose epidural assistance to ease my journey.

5 hours after the epidural shot, I felt the regular patterns of my contractions. My cervix dilated very fast and I felt the urge to push every time the contractions hit me. When the midwife gave me the okay, I pushed hard and I think I got my baby out in less than 5 strong pushes. The pain? Reduced by 70-80% with epidural! What an easy birth it was indeed! :D

Now, Natasha Layla is already 2 months old and growing healthily. So far, no GBS threat shown on her and Alhamdullilah, I'm so glad with her development and health :)

So, will be back with more updates after this. Kind of hard to steal time from the demanding little princess to blog! Till then, see you guys in another entry ;)

No comments: