Monday, February 20, 2006

Week-33

Nothing much to update on my pregnancy.. Cause there's nothing much difference in terms of the baby's movement and my belly size. One thing for sure, my tummy is super big right now, I feel so helpessly overweight and so heavily pregnant! Just wanna take this opportunity to those who made my baby-shower happen last Saturday, 18th February 2006; held at my humble house in Ara Damansara (which as Colin said, located nowhere nearby Kampung Kayu Ara or Damansara at all). Thanks for the thought, the effort and the time folks! Special thanks to Azyei, Leo, Jenny, Anthony, Colin, Bryan and Claire for the food & the amazing gifts! Azyei asked me to open the gifts later (since she brought her camera along) when we were sprawling about on the floor in the Family Area, but I was sooooo kenyang with satay and KFC, and felt sooooo lazy to open the gifts from my dear friends *Please, please jangan kecik hati ye kawan-kawan, I just felt tired and extremely full at that time*. Try to imagine Jabba the Hut sitting and relaxing, with his protuding big belly and looking super-lazy: well that's how I felt and must've looked that night after the makan-makan feast. The next morning I opened the gifts and, I'm very happy to tell you guys that I'm so delighted with the gifts you gave me! Got a baby-cot sundries set which consists of pillow, bedsheet, bolsters, and cot-padding from Azyei (special request lar ni ha ha ha), pillow & bolster set from Leo, a very cute pair of beige-coloured newborn top & bottom from Colin, a baby-bag with awesome items inside: bath towels, a teether, a baby's swadling sheet, and a cute pair of white newborn top & bottom; and I think this one must be the shared-gifts from my other fellow gym mates. Loads of thanks to you guys, whoever you are!!!!! I thought I saw a card in one of the bags, but maybe it's meant for somebody else since I didn't find the card anywhere in the house the next morning, he he he...
On another note, just wanna wish our own cili padi, whose none than other FARAH HANI ROSLAN, Congrats on her BODYJAM clearance yesterday evening in Summit! Way to go girl! Knew you would made it! By the time I return to the gym (that is like in another couple of months), you musti sudah jadi instructor gempak punya! All the best okay! :DDDD

No comments: