Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Yawn Yawn*

I told you guys about how sleep deprived I was for the past two days due to my late-night TV-marathon habit in my previous entry. Now I'm gonna tell you the cause and effect of the deprivation :)
Yesterday, as I mentioned in the earlier entry - BJ team was supposed to have a tuition session with the HT at 8.30pm in Axis. Axis is located somewhere in between my office and my home. So I decided to stay back in the office and leave office at 8pm plus to Axis to save petrol and avoid traffic jam at the same time.
It was already 6.00pm and most of my collegues had gone home. There were still a few people in the office, but all of them were at the other wing of the floor. The office was quiet and the office-temperature was very comfy (normally it's extremely cold in the evenings). I was totally not in the mood to work anymore. I decided to take a little nap since it's still early. I turned my chair around to face the backwall and slept. The reason why I did this (turned the chair around) was because I did not want my collegues to see me sleeping.
The thing is, my nap was not exactly a nap. It's more to a deep sleep actually. I didn't know what exactly caused me to rouse from my slumber, maybe it was my bodyclock or maybe it was just the time for me to wake up. When I woke up, I found myself surrounded by darkness. Owhsh!t!What the heck?! Then I realised that I was left alone in the office. My collegues obviously were not aware of my presence because of my chair position. Besides, they thought I had gone home earlier and hence had switched off the lights before they left the place. In the dark, I used my Nike watch to quickly check the time (wah, macam promo pulak kan?i used it because it has night-light la) and found that it was already 7.05pm. Mumbling and cursing, I walked barefooted to the frontdesk (where the main switches are located) and turned the lights on again.
Lesson learnt from this story? NEVER turn the chair to face the backwall when you want to sleep after office hour.
How about the latenight TV-marathon? What about it? I slept at 3am last night what? CSI:Miami punye pasal lah ni...LOL

2 comments:

ladynina said...

piakz buncit... csi marathon some more uh?

if i were you, i sure cry ady.

#1 i'm afraid of darkness.
#2 i always associate darkness with something/someone scary.
#3 i cant breathe in dark place.

you so berani to go to frontdesk and switch on the light. if i were you, i call a friend to come & save me. hahahaaa !

Sleeperzzzz said...

kuang kuang kuang...well that's me lah LN. me is such a big potato couch lor. what to do..

wehh..don't be afraid of darkness lah. gelap, gelap best ape. he he he he..*lain jerr*