Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pelbagai Perkara

Haven't really got the chance to blog like for many weeks already. And this actually a compilation of things happened within last 2-3 weeks past, going to happen and hoped to be happening in 2-3 weeks to come :)

Miracle RUSH & BODYJAM 45 LAUNCH - Made it with a BLAST! To the most two important babes in my life, Waterlily & Mantapz Chika - sorry for what I've done. Sometimes people do stupid stuff without realizing it. Glad you girls are still here with me. Will never trade our sisterhood for anything else! Love you girl so much!*muacks*. And yes, you girls looked super-awesome during the launch, no matter what people say. *elephant? lion? horse? ah, jealousy! :)*

Awana Kijal, Terengganu - My goodness! Had a wonderful 4-day holiday in Terengganu with my family. What did I do? Tidur, makan, tidur, makan, tidur lagi! And yeah, I did run at least 3km everyday ok. Unfortunately, got bitten by the flu bug on my last day of Terengganu holiday. Took MC on Friday and on Saturday tt with Mantapz Chika back-to-back in Axis & TC! Like HORROR SANGAT! Thanks Mantapz Chika for motivating me while doing the class. Macam nak pengsan uols buat class tangah-tengah sakit *fufufufu*.

Nadia's 5 Years Old Now! - Organized Nadia's small birthday party at her kindergarden on July 3rd. Bought the stuff for party packs with Mantapz Chika & Swiftdance after TC's class. Bought Nadia a 2kg chocolate cake cut-out into big butterfly shape (she loves butterflies, I don't know why) from Baker's Cottage (as per recommended by Tyra). The party started at 10.30am, and I brought both Yeni & Amsyhar to Nadia's school to celebrate it together with other kids. Stayed there until 12.30pm cause Amsyhar was happily playing with his so-called friends there. On Sunday, brought Nadia & Daim for Kungfu Panda movie treat in the morning (because I didn't manage to bring Nadia anywhere on her birthday) and later in the evening brought Nadia, Daim, Yeni & Amsyhar to dine at Phoa Hoa in TC. We even had ice cream at Baskin Robbins afterwards. The kids loved the outing so much. Maybe I should do this more often. Hehehe.

BODYJAM Mentorship Program - Aku dapat dua orang anak angkat daaa.. HipHop Gurl & Balanced Jammer. So far, NONE has shadowed me ahakss.. Those who have shadowed me within these two weeks are *drumrolls* - Swiftdance, Sophea, GAWSOHM, KGB and BS. All of these were assessed by either Waterlily or Mantapz Chika. Seriously, I don't think I can do the class and observe the trainees at the same time. I'll be busy pushing myself while teaching and I will forget to observe how my shadows are doing while I conduct the class. Not good not good.

The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Believe it or not I watched it. Regardless of what I wrote in my previous entry, I WATCHED THE SEQUEL YO. The whole movie. No channel switching. THHE2 is so much better than THHE. Probably because the production of this movie is not under Wes Craven alone. It's in collaboration with another production house which I don't remember excatly the name. Tyra said THHE2 is stupid. I said 'Wait till you see THEE. It's even more stupid. If you've seen both you'll see that THEE2 is so much better'. But Tyra said it's still stupid. Hahah. What can I say. Dah memang Wes Craven cenggitew uols. Sabar aje lah.

Wanted - Aku suka citer nie. Korang lain yang tak suka, sila shadap.

HELL BOY II:The Golden Army - I REALLY WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! SUNGGUH-SUNGGUH AMAT MAHU MENONTONNYA! The Lady texted me last night (after I bugged her at 12am ofcourse) saying that all bookings via telephone or online cannot be done cause the quota is full! NATIONWIDE ok. All cinemas, HELL BOY II semua full. Sakit hati. Sungguh marah. I want to watch it this Saturday I don't care! I want I want I want!!!!

Doomsday - Aku rase mcm nak tgk jugak yea movie nie. Kenapa ye.. Sebab ala-ala ada wanita gagah perkose kot. Hahahah. Me likey mucho chikaz! :D

KRABI TRIP - Ahaksss.. 40 DAYS TO GO YO!!!! Perut ku buncas lagi *piu piu piu*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so wanna go to Krabi nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

ladynina said...

heehee... i have my siem reap trip.. yippiddy-yayy !

hellboy ii, here we come !

ladynina said...

.... and see you for the next 2 months for another update.. *fufufufufuffuuuuuu*