Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These Are What I Want For My Birthday

Yes, the title of this entry sucks doesn't it? But I dedicate this entry to those who always ask me without fail every year the very same question. 'What do you want for your birthday?' 'What do you want for your birthday?' 'What do you want for birthday?'... Same question all year. As usual, I fail to give the right answer. Normally I will always shrug and say ,'Ntah., tak tau.'. So I always ended up getting things I don't really need or want most of the time. Nobody's fault but mine.

After being piled with the same question all over again, this time I decided to make a list of what I actually need and want. Cheap publicity? Nah. There's no harm in jotting down your wishlist in your own blog. It's just a wishlist anyway. Besides, IF I get lucky I may get one or two of the items listed below, righttttttt :) *hint hint*


1. Purse / Wallet (whatever you name 'em). My brown Esprit wallet has worn off, quite bad. Koyak di sana-sini :p

2. Nice pretty watch to match my office outfits or to compensate my dresses, baju kurungs or baju kebayas. Besides, my free Nike watch is way too big and too sporty, it looks extremely wrong if I wear it with my baju kurung. If you've guessed that I wear it anyway, you're absolutely right. Well, I need to wear something so I can tell the time, right? That's the only watch I have so I wear it anyway. Sad isn't it?

3. Waterproof sports watch with heart rate monitor (watch again?). I want to wear this during my classes and whenever I do any cardio trainings (this includes swimming).

4. I have a pair of Nike+ (excellent for outdoor running) but I don't have iPod Nano or iPod Touch to use it with. If I have this, I don't have to listen to my Zen Creative the next time I run. Besides, it'll be cool to have a 'personal trainer' telling you the particulars of your run eg. your pace, your time, your distance and motivating you at the same time while you complete your run.

So far those are the ONLY things that I need AND want. Perfume tak perlu sebab Bvlgari White I got for my pressie last year still tak habis lagi. My L'eau D'ssey is still full, TWO bottles ok. No more perfumes please. I'd rather accept Nike outfit (dryfit preffered thankyou, ahaks) than perfumes. Oh, err.. If you're wondering (and if you want to get me Nike outfits), my top size is S-M (depending on the design) and bottom is usually M. Kekekekekekekeee..

Till then, yet another meaningless entry, meant only for those interested to know and for those who're willing to take action. LOL.

*Nighty-nighty*

No comments: