Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Am I This Cold?


I guess I am. Cuma sedar tak sedar je *ha ha ha*.. Got this from Colin's blog, and decided to try (owh, what the heck.. Besides, Colin always has these cool links to these stuffs).. And I am surprised to find what a cold person I am. Subconsciously, probably I am. And yeah, I never fall that easy. But when the Candy Heart came out, I was like, whoooaaaa - GET REAL?! Ha ha ha ha.. But I do believe I have that Ice Queen persona; cold, distant and very the sombong *he he he*. So folks, this is what MY 'Candy Heart' says about ME *wink wink*:


You're about a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't loose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.
Your ideal Valentine's Day date: Is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of V-Day!).
Your flirting style: Honest and even slightly sarcastic
What turns you off: Romantic expectations and 'Greeting Card' holidays
*Oyyy I like Hari Raya what...*
Why you're hot: You just don't play hard to get, YOU ARE HARD TO GET!


For those who would like to find out whether they are a fuzzy cuddly loving bear or an ice queen, please visit/click at this link: http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourcandyheartsayquiz/

ENJOY!!! :D

No comments: